Increasing your traffic
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine e.g. Google, Bing, etc.
What will I do?
I will work with you to devise a strategy to improve your search engine traffic (organic traffic).
- Research and analysis - With you, I will understand your industry and your target audience.
- Identifying keyword opportunities - Identify the types of words and frequency used by your target audience, understand what they search for, and their expectation from a search.
- On-site coding and implementation - Ensuring that the underlying technical structures are correct.
- Copywriting and implementation - Add the content from 1 and 2, into a technically correct frame.
- Speed and site performance - This means that any images are not too large, and where possible, replaced with other coding features.
- Marketing and link building - Referred to as 'offsite', these are activities carried outside of a website to improve organic visibility. This ‘link building’ aims to increase the number of reputable links from other trusted websites and is an ongoing activity.
Rankings report and tracking - Constant monitoring will help with the iteration cycle. Once this stage has been reached, the cycle must start again.
- Content marketing - Reputable websites link to great content. Creating great content will help attract links. Something compelling will help you get linked to so it's about content, content, and content. There is no magic way to get a high ranking and good content will need to be part of your strategy.
- Digital promotion - This gives a reason for other websites to link to you. Research articles, expert opinions or news might attract linking.
- Reach out to influencers - Engage with journalists, bloggers or other key influencers in your market, to earn links.